Infiniti in Greenwich, Connecticut - White interior leather issue

For the most part I am happy with the vehicle.

There is one issue that stands out. When I was in the showroom I noticed that the demo 2018 QX60's white leather seating on the driver's side was worn and discolored on the seat area (left side).

I remember pointing it out to the salesman. How can something so NEW be worn. Well, I have my 2018 QX60 4 months and I am having the same problem. I pointed this out to Circle Infiniti in Long Branch when I had the car serviced yesterday.

They looked at it and wanted to give me an estimate for dying it. Of course that is ridiculous and I refused! I made them make note of it in the computer. This is not my fault.

This is the result of an inferior leather used on the area of the vehicle that gets the most use. I also, noticed that all the used cars on the lot had this same problem.

Infinit needs to address this issue as I am not paying for any repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Infiniti Qx60 Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1531907

Leather has not been the same since they outlawed full vat analine dying. It is now just a cheap coating which, in the case of your car, is subject to degradation by UV light. I know that doesn't help you but it's the explanation.